Cannon Coat | Snow Foam Sealant
Cannon Coat | Snow Foam Sealant - 500ml is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- UK Mainland Economy - From £3.95 - Free above £40 spend.
- UK Mainland DPD Express - From £6.95 (Next day service before 1pm)
- Northern Ireland - From £8.95
- Scottish Highlands - From £8.95 - Free above £50 spend.
- Scotland - From £4.95 - Free above £40 spend.
Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be.
Special shipping price for Tuff-Tile & Tuff-Lights apply. Shipped direct from factory.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. We aim to ship orders placed before 1pm Monday - Friday same day. **Note, DPD will quite often attempt Saturday Delivery on orders dispatched on Fridays**
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- DPD - Primary Courier
- Royal Mail
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st & second class Royal Mail deliveries will not have tracking numbers.
If an item goes on back order you will be informed at the checkout. In some cases we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock and the back order items when they arrive however this is not always the case. In some instances i.e for overseas shipping or Northern Ireland we reserve the right to ship the entire order once the back ordered item becomes available in stock for dispatch. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment if we decided to ship the items separately. Every effort is made to keep stock levels up to date on the website.
Cannon Coat is a durable, sprayable paintwork sealant designed to be applied to vehicle exteriors using a foam cannon. Specifically formulated for ease of use, Cannon Coat makes protecting your car after a long wash routine unbelievably quick and simple. With easy dilution rate the simple foam on, rinse off application method of Cannon Coat means that protecting your paintwork can be done effortlessly in next to no time at all. We have utilised the same market leading nano-technology that you know from our critically acclaimed Aqua-Seal and Trim Reaper paired with new durability agents to bring you an easy to apply sealant that will last as long or longer than any foam cannon sealant out there! At the same time you’ll be getting some of the best hydrophobics available on the market. Cannon Coat can also be effective at higher dilutions for the user looking for a cost effective answer to quick and easy sealant — use less per wash and it saves you those precious pennies.
Cannon Coat not only adds protection to your vehicle, it also helps to boost the gloss from your paintwork. The specially developed formula allows Cannon Coat to be used as a stand alone sealant on unprotected paintwork, or as a top up to any existing LSP’s on your vehicle. Keeping your car protected after every wash with Cannon Coat makes your next wash even easier as the dirt and road grime struggles to stick to the highly hydrophobic layer of protection that has been applied.
- Easy foam on, rinse off application.
- 3+ months durability.
- Eases the drying process.
- Makes future cleaning easier.
- Boosts gloss levels.
- No special preparation necessary.
Safe on all surfaces, including glass
Directions For Use:
1. Prior to application of Cannon Coat, ensure the vehicle has been cleaned thoroughly using AutoGlanz Pure. Also ensure the paintwork is cool to touch and out of direct sunlight..
2. Dilute Cannon Coat 9:1 or 50ml of product to 450ml of water in a clean foam cannon bottle.
3. Apply the product to the vehicle ensuring all areas are covered. Cannon Coat can even be applied to inner arches to help prevent dirt build up.
Rinse the vehicle thoroughly taking extra time to flush door shuts and panel gaps.
5. Dry the vehicle using an AutoGlanz Double Twist Drying Towel.
- Once application is complete, ensure to rinse the foam lance thoroughly to remove any leftover Cannon Coat.
Love this product, i was sceptical because i've used a few lance sealants now and many don't last very long but my god does this give good beads and durability! I've ordered a few products from Autoglanz now and never am i disappointed, I'm not sure why i buy from anyone else to be honest.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. View our privacy page HERE