P3 Lite | Ceramic Wheel Coating
P3 Lite | Ceramic Wheel Coating - 30ml is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- UK Mainland Economy - From £3.95 - Free above £40 spend.
- UK Mainland DPD Express - From £6.95 (Next day service before 1pm)
- Northern Ireland - From £8.95
- Scottish Highlands - From £8.95 - Free above £50 spend.
- Scotland - From £4.95 - Free above £40 spend.
Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be.
Special shipping price for Tuff-Tile & Tuff-Lights apply. Shipped direct from factory.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. We aim to ship orders placed before 1pm Monday - Friday same day. **Note, DPD will quite often attempt Saturday Delivery on orders dispatched on Fridays**
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- DPD - Primary Courier
- Royal Mail
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st & second class Royal Mail deliveries will not have tracking numbers.
If an item goes on back order you will be informed at the checkout. In some cases we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock and the back order items when they arrive however this is not always the case. In some instances i.e for overseas shipping or Northern Ireland we reserve the right to ship the entire order once the back ordered item becomes available in stock for dispatch. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment if we decided to ship the items separately. Every effort is made to keep stock levels up to date on the website.
P3 Lite - Ceramic Wheel Coating
P3 Lite Ceramic Wheel Coating is a solvent-based, resin-infused coating which offers an ultra-durable, highly-hydrophobic, self-cleaning, gloss surface. Designed to be easy to work with, in less than ideal conditions. The best wheel ceramic coating for the hobbyist applying at home.
P3 Lite will offer upward of 12 months protection as a stand-alone product from one layer. Further layers can be applied (3 maximum) to increase film thickness and boost durability.
For enhanced durability and self-cleaning ability, we have designed a dedicated top coat to work alongside P3 Lite called SP1. SP1 is a water-based, ceramic boosting spray that actively bonds to the surface of P3 Lite to offer higher self-cleaning effect. SP1 should be reapplied every 2-4 months depending on wash regime and weather conditions and is a simple, spray & wipe product.
2 full layers of P3 Lite, followed by one spray-applied layer of SP1 applied every 3 months can result in 3+ years of protection providing delicate wash techniques are adopted.
How To Guide:
- Ensure the area to be coated is clean and dry. Take care to ensure the surface is free from any contamination, oils or previously applied coatings. We suggest using a pre-wax cleaner or mild abrasive followed by an effective panel wipe.
- Apply a few small drops of P3Lite to a suede applicator or lint-free cloth.
- Apply the coating in straight lines working from the centre of the wheel to the outer edge. Once you have worked vertically repeat the same process horizontally (following the arc of the wheel) ensuring you have not missed any areas. NOTE - P3Lite has a work time of around 5 minutes at room temperature, after this time the coating will become difficult to spread. The wheel should not look saturated with the product, simply spread the product evenly and sparingly.
- Once applied, P3Lite will require between 10-20 minutes to cure depending on wheel surface temperatures and humidity levels. During this time any application lines should present level and flash away. Force drying can be achieved using IR lamps but this is not essential.
- Once P3Lite is fully cured buff the wheels to present a high gloss finish using a deep pile microfibre cloth. Ensure to discard the applicator and microfibre after completion.
- P3Lite can be applied outdoors, however, always try to keep the wheels free from dust and water when working. For best results, we suggest the use of a shelter to keep the vehicle dry and clean during application and for a period of up to 2 hours after curing.
Easy to use and great results, for best results ensure the alloys are fully prepped beforehand
I've used P3 on a few cars up to now super easy to apply.
I've had P3 on my own wheels for 3 years and it's still performing extremely well, makes wheel cleaning effortless.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. View our privacy page HERE