Microfibre Wash Pad
Microfibre Wash Pad is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- UK Mainland - From £4.95 - Free above £40 spend.
- Northern Ireland - From £8.95
- Scottish Highlands - From £8.95 - Free above £50 spend.
- Scotland - From £4.95 - Free above £40 spend.
Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. We aim to ship orders placed before 1pm Monday - Friday same day.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- Royal Mail
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st & second class Royal Mail deliveries will not have tracking numbers.
If an item goes on back order you will be informed at the checkout. In some cases we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock and the back order items when they arrive however this is not always the case. In some instances i.e for overseas shipping or Northern Ireland we reserve the right to ship the entire order once the back ordered item becomes available in stock for dispatch. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment if we decided to ship the items separately. Every effort is made to keep stock levels up to date on the website.
Yes, be careful! When the Microfiber Wash Pad is filled with Pure , Bubblicious or any other premium shampoo - then you have to hold on 😅 Because the softness of the microfiber combined with the lubricant from the shampoo means that you have to pay attention to holding on when you use it on vertical surfaces. But, that's only a positive. The low friction minimizes the risk of washing scratches in the process, so you can always wash your car safely.
90% viscose and 10% polyamide, in addition to an incredibly delicious softness, also provides a washing medium that is easy to keep clean. It absorbs the dirt it washes off well into the fibres, but they are easily released again when you scrub it against your grate in the washing bucket.
- Rinse the sponge with lukewarm water after use. Make sure to clean it free of loose dirt and rinse it free of soap.
- Afterwards, let it dry on a clothesline
- If there is dirt in the sponge, it is recommended to wash it at 40 degrees in the washing machine with Microwash detergent.
- Microfiber Wash Pad can be tumble dried on low heat. This can help open up the fibers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. View our privacy page HERE