P1 Lite - Ceramic Coating
P1 Lite - Ceramic Coating - 30ml is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
- UK Mainland - From £4.95 - Free above £40 spend.
- Northern Ireland - From £8.95
- Scottish Highlands - From £8.95 - Free above £50 spend.
- Scotland - From £4.95 - Free above £40 spend.
Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. We aim to ship orders placed before 1pm Monday - Friday same day.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- Royal Mail
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st & second class Royal Mail deliveries will not have tracking numbers.
If an item goes on back order you will be informed at the checkout. In some cases we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock and the back order items when they arrive however this is not always the case. In some instances i.e for overseas shipping or Northern Ireland we reserve the right to ship the entire order once the back ordered item becomes available in stock for dispatch. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment if we decided to ship the items separately. Every effort is made to keep stock levels up to date on the website.
P1 Lite - Ceramic Coating
P1 Lite Car Ceramic Coating is a solvent-based, resin-infused coating which offers high durability, ultra-hydrophobic, high gloss surface. Designed to be easy to work within less than ideal conditions. The best car ceramic coating for the hobbyist applying at home.
P1 Lite will offer upward of 12 months protection as a stand-alone product from one layer. Further layers can be applied (3 maximum) to increase film thickness and boost durability.
For enhanced durability and self-cleaning ability, we have designed a dedicated top coat to work alongside P1 Lite called SP1. SP1 is a water-based, ceramic boosting spray that actively bonds to the surface of P1 Lite to offer higher self-cleaning effect. SP1 should be re applied every 2-4 months depending on wash regime and weather conditions and is a simple, spray & wipe product.
2 full layers of P1 Lite, followed by one spray-applied layer of SP1 applied every 3 months can result in 3+ years of protection providing delicate wash techniques are adopted.
How To Guide:
- Ensure the area to be treated is clean & dry plus free from any contamination. We suggest a full decontamination wash followed by a pre-wax cleaner or mild abrasive. Before application, the area must be wiped down with a panel wipe and completely free from oils or residual coatings.
- Apply a few small drops of P1 Lite to a suede pad or folded lint-free cloth.
- Working one panel at a time, apply the coating in straight lines from one edge of the panel to the other. Once you have worked vertically repeat horizontally ensuring not to miss any areas. It is important at this time to ensure a level and even coverage of the surface. Note - P1 Lite has a work time of around 5 minutes at room temperature, after this period of time the coating will start to become difficult to spread as it starts to catalyse and cure. The panel should not look saturated, simply spread the product over the surface evenly and sparingly whilst achieving full coverage in a thin, uniform layer.
- Once applied the coating will require between 10-20 minutes to cure depending on panel temperatures and humidity levels. During this time you should see high spots left from application begin to level out and flash away. Force drying can be beneficial and speed up the curing period with IR lamps but is not essential.
- After the product is fully cured, there should be minimal application lines present. Use a high pile, quality microfibre cloth to remove any residue. Ensure to discard any applicators and microfibres used once complete.
- P1 Lite has been developed to be used in any conditions and as a result can be used outdoors. However, care must be taken to ensure the surface is kept dry and free from any airborne contamination and particles during the application and curing stages. Where possible, for best results we suggest keeping the panels treated dry for a further 2 hours after the cure period to ensure no water spotting occurs. After this time, overcoating can be carried out if desired with further layers of P1.
For enhanced durability and self-cleaning ability, we have designed a dedicated top coat to work alongside P1 Lite called SP1. SP1 is a water-based, ceramic boosting spray that actively bonds to the surface of P1 Lite to offer higher self-cleaning effect. SP1 should be reapplied every 2-4 months depending on wash regime and weather conditions and is a simple, spray & wipe product.
One 30ml bottle of P1 should be ample product to fully coat upward of 5 medium sized family cars.
I've had P1 on my car for just over 6 months, so much easier to keep the car clean. Coating still performing extremely well, the beading is amazing.
Super easy to apply 100% happy with it
5 star these people wicked products and I use them all the time, would love if they send me free things but yeh other than that it’s good
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. View our privacy page HERE